Miss U ....


Respected Father,
As today u are not with me but your all teachings are always with me...i will follow them i promise, i cant forget you, as your all words and your principals are with me in my bad times.
Dear father as i always proved myself a idiot son, but i will try to improve myself and i really sorry for all my mistakes , i m a big fool that i didnt concentrated on ur words...as today i dnt have u ...i realised this all...I MISS U PAPA, Only you are mybest friend .....Love YOU And 1 thng more sometimes i smoke ocassionaly...so sorry ..i lied 2 u

3 comments

Lala November 30, 2009 at 3:46 AM

Deepak your father is not in this World but he is always in yours heart.

Unknown December 1, 2009 at 1:57 AM

Deepak life is actually a movie,we all are in a cinema hall unfortunately we never get "intermission" its only the complete movie we have to watch till the end.Only god knows length of life movie. So brother hold yourself and do good to yourself and contribute good towards your family.

Anshul Sachdeva December 3, 2009 at 6:29 AM

Deepak my brother,
main ye experience bohut pehle hi feel kar chuka hoon..
sach me pain to bohot hoti hai kisi ko khone me,par life kabhi nahi rukti,so try to understand the rules of life...
and ye nahi keh sakta ki tayaji ko bhool ja par us pain ko bhulane ki koshish kar..
always with u..